No products in the cart.
Before I was a mom and the Founder of Supergoop!, I was actually a third grade teacher where I often saw kids on the playground and at recess without sun protection. It was this experience that inspired me to launch Supergoop! and encourage families to practice healthy, sun-safe habits every single day.
I am thrilled to grow our commitment to schools. Through our program, Ounce by Ounce, we are donating 64 oz. pumps of our Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 for free to Pre-K through 1st Grade classrooms. We aim to make the process of bringing sunscreen into your school as simple as possible:
- Express your interest.Send us a note at [email protected] and tell us about your school!
- Gain approval from your school administration. We will send you an approval form for your school nurse or administration to sign and return to us.
- Encourage teachers to download and use “Ray and the Sunbeatables™: A Sun Safety Curriculum.” We believe that these tools developed by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are the best complement to our pumps in the classroom.
- Receive your pumps and feature them prominently in the classroom. We will work with your school administration to deliver the pumps. We also recommend a patch test for kids before a full face and/or body application.
- Keep in touch! We’d love to hear from you and see how our program is working in your child’s classroom.
Thank you for advocating for healthy sun-safe habits in your community!
Mom of Will & Emery
Founder & CEO of Supergoop!