This antioxidant-rich and anti-inflammatory cream delivers ultra strong protection with a delicate touch. The best choice for sensitive, fair, and light skin and will leave a soft, white, protective cast.
- Protects against broad-spectrum UVA, UVB, and IRA rays
- The hypoallergenic, mineral-based SPF formula will not irritate even the most sensitive skin types
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits, reducing redness and irritation from Rosacea
- Improves skin elasticity
- Withstands water for a full 80 minutes of active sun protection
- Free of oxybenzone*, parabens, and fragrances
- Olive oil polyphenols naturally reduce redness and irritation
- Antioxidants that naturally protect skin from free radical damage
Pair and Apply
- Best paired with Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- Apply daily to face, neck, and body after cleansing
- Safe for infants 4 months of age and up
*More than half of sunscreens on the market contain the chemical, oxybenzone. Toxicology experts and the Environmental Working Group believe that oxybenzone is linked to hormone disruption and possibly to cell damage, which can lead to cancer. Make sure your sunscreen is oxybenzone-free!
Add Your Review
An amendment to my previous review. While I wasn't happy with the product, customer service was very prompt and courteous and they offered a full refund. They also explained the reason for the differenct in products:
"Our mineral line (blue stripes!) definitely leaves more of a white film on the skin than our products that include Avobenzone (yellow stripe!). They are better formulated for those people that can not tolerate any chemicals on the skin and know that they need mineral protection." Good to know, so I think I'll try the city serum instead.
Super thick and chalky, nothing like the AM Moisturizer I've used for the past year and loved. Took a lot of rubbing in to not look like Casper the Ghost!