No products in the cart.
Join Our Team:
Check back soon for new opportunities with team Supergoop!
Director of Product & Packaging Development & Purchasing
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Lead the organization’s efforts in the creation of new products, product enhancements, and brand strategy for the local and international markets.
• Research industry, consumer, ingredient, design and technological trends and create a strategy for company’s product development.
• Work with marketing team to finalize positioning, product benchmarks and cost of goods targets for new products.
• Evaluate potential and practicality of products in development.
• Point person with outside vendors to direct the development of product formulas and packaging, guiding the briefing and iterative process through
the commercialization process.
• Ensure proper partner relationships, ingredient choices, formula testing, packaging and regulatory compliance in order to ensure brand and industry
standards are upheld.
• Ensure ongoing compliance of formulas and take corrective action in product challenge.
• Provide packaging design and manage comp creation process.
• Work closely with operations to ensure proper forecasting, purchasing and inventory management.
• Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings and
• Plan and formulate aspects of R&D proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of
project and equipment and HR requirements.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandise, Marketing, or closely related field; plus
• 1 year of experience in brand strategy, product development, and packaging and creative design in Adobe Creative Suite
• Domestic travel required 10 to 15%.
Jobsite: San Antonio, TX
Please email resume and cover letter to: [email protected]